Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Would Do Anything For You...

Wow! Time goes so fast when you are in my shoes. Since the last time I posted much has happened. Thanksgiving came and went. Mom and I cooked everything from sweet potato casserole to sausage stuffing and dad rotisseried a turkey on the huge grill on the patio. Judd enjoyed the quiet Thanksgiving holiday with just the three of us. I've posted some pictures of our holiday below.

Mom tasting our food

Sophee on top of all the Black Friday ads. We think she knows that means no one would be home and she was protesting. She's so funny.

I also went to visit my family in Tallahassee. Mostly I went because my grandfather's health is failing. I also got to see my best friend Mandy and everyone from the Bar.

My best friend Mandy and me

It was so good to see everyone, but it was bitter sweet. We had a Whataburger picnic with my grandfather on Saturday because he had told my grandmother that he really wanted a Whataburger. He hasn't been eating well so we figured to let him have it if that's what he wanted. After, we went back to the house and my sister, Cameron, she prefers Cami, freshened up and jumped in the car to head to the FSU game. It was pathetic. It rained. We played awful and lost. We ended up not saying for the whole thing. I did get to see my friend Bryan and he snuck us into the student section. I think my little sister had a good time despite our awful playing on the field.

Sisters

Cami left her pants?? in my parents car. This is her waiting on them to come back from the store. She's a wierdo.

Well now that everything has sort of settled down I am working at the Bar and at Pier 1. I started Thanksgiving weekend at Pier 1. It was intimidating at first, but I have been told by my managers that I'm a natural and they think I'm awesome. Everyone is so nice and the customers seem to like me. Who knows maybe after the holidays I'll try to keep it. I don't work many hours during the week, but I get a great discount and any extra money is more money then we had. Christmas is right around the corner. I have so many people to buy for. So many that I almost gave up on going to 97X's Next Big Thing. It's a concert here that the radio station puts on every year with several rock and alternative acts. This year one of my favorite new bands is performing, Foster the People! I'm so excited. If you haven't heard of them check out the link from Lollapalooza this year. I heard they are awesome live. Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks Live at Lollapalooza

You all know how much I love my music!!! I'm so excited, I'll be sure to post about it in my next entry! 

Listening to music always :)

Peace, Live, Love and Rock n Roll!!! ~ E

No comments:

Post a Comment