Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Angel!


Today is my sweet niece McKayla Jane's (MJ) 2nd birthday. It is hard to believe that 2 years ago today she was added to our family. She is quite possibly the most animated child I have ever seen. She is so smart, smiley, and cracks us all up. MJ loves to eat pizza, grilled cheese, and mac n cheese, she loves movies and playing in her new playhouse/bed. She is going to be a big sister in June to a baby brother. She is a blessing to all of us and with one look she can melt your heart. She's not always adorable and has her moments where she will throw her shoes at you or try to hit you, but it is short lived and she always kisses you to apologize. So Happy Birthday MJ, you are so loved you have no idea!

Me and MJ 

My brother and his daughter, MJ. What a character!

So silly!

On another note, in the spirit of the new year there have been some changes. I have cut my hair! No more long hair for me! I am trying something new and I think I like it :) We are also going to eat healthier as a family. Judd wants to lose some weight and I am determined to lose the rest of mine. Ideally I'd like to be 10 pounds lighter by my birthday, but we will see. For now we are just going to eat healthy and start walking. I've also signed up to serve beer and wine at the Mardi Gras Parade in Dunedin on February 21 this year! I am trying to become more involved in the community so one day maybe I can run for....hmmm guess you'll have to wait and see. 

Short hair!

Well that's it for today! Check back soon for more updates and as I always say, Live and Love - E

No comments:

Post a Comment